Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Absolutely shocking

katelouise
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have traded in my mobile … I sent my phone  on the 21st of sept and dpd have said they won’t deliver my phone back to Vodaphone until the 7th October - DPD are useless and won’t help me and neither will Vodafone does anybody know who can help me!! 

im thinking of cancelling the whole thing and going with someone else - absolutely shocking customer service 

1 REPLY 1

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

According to this link Trade In , the time limit is 14 days of your airtime agreement to return the phone for trade in.

Vodafone would have sent a returns pack with a prepaid DPD label to your address for you to take to a DPD collection point where you would have scanned a QR code and the return would be tracked. I wouldn't be surprised if DPD return all the Trade ins in one go rather than individually.  

Vodafone will have the return logged in the system as it would have been when you scanned the return and you probably won't have anything to be concerned about.  When the phone is accessed by Trade in you should hear something shortly after the 7th October.

If you need any clarification this is where the Social Team will be able to help, for account access, drop them a message through social channels here: Contact Us