Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Accidentally cancelled direct debit

AnnaBarsukov
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I accidentally cancelled my direct debit before my final payment. I cancelled contract yesterday and didn't realise I haven't been billed for my final month yet. I also already transferred my number to another provider and I can't access my vodafone app, I also tried to call customer service, but because I transferred my number I can not access existing customer customer service. It is crazy really. What do I do? 

4 REPLIES 4

MarkD

Hi @AnnaBarsukov, you'll be able to set up a new Direct Debit with our live chat team. Just visit the link here and select 'Chat to us online'. The link also contains useful information on things that could be included in your final bill 🙂

Thank you, I did manage to contact someone on a live chat and they took payment from me, so it is sorted now!

I'm happy to hear that Live Chat helped.

Just on a side note keep an eye on this to ensure everything has been cleared off in full for you @AnnaBarsukov 

Vodafone should send a Sorry your leaving letter and £0 bill which confirms all has been settled and account closure.

I wish you all the best.  :Smiling: 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @AnnaBarsukov 

Don't worry your not the first to cancel their direct debit too early or accidently.

Vodafone will send you the final bill to pay.

You can contact Vodafone via Live Chat or via 

Over the phone

You can pay your bill over the phone. Here are the numbers to call depending on what phone you’re using and where you are: 

• Vodafone mobile: Call 56677 free 
  • Landline: Call 0333 3040 191

How-do-I-pay-my-bill. Hold all the avenues to choose from.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.