Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Account not found

SimonKF
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have recently tried to upgrade my contract from a sim only pay monthly to one with a phone.  No one seems to be able to find my account, either at the address or the phone number itself. I have had a vodafone account for years and am paying by d/d every month. My bills show an account number "that does not exist" and have been told that it is not in the correct format for a vodafone account. 

I tried using chat but the person I dealt with just shut down the chat after telling me I did not have an account with vodafone.

Any ideas what might be going on? I have tried to use the Vodafone app on my phone to upgrade but it won't connect giving a 404 error when I put in a PIN (I have reset/ re installed the app numerous times but nothing seems to work. I have given it all the necessary permissions etc.).

The tariff I am on is a Red 2 gig data unlimited texts and calls  from ages ago.

Any advice would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

If customer services on 191 can't help then perhaps try the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.

They should be able to help @SimonKF 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.