Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Advantage Scheme

neenpeen
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am in the Advantage scheme and looking to upgrade my phone which I currently get the discount for.   I have tried to re-apply for a code for the new phone but keep getting the below message.   I don't want to order a new phone until I get the code, what should i do please?

Please correct the following errors:

• This email address has already been used to receive a voucher code, please check your junk mail folder if you can’t see it in your inbox. Alternatively, you can buy a device from our online shop and then apply your discount within 30 days at www.vodafone.co.uk/advantage.

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @neenpeen 

I am sure the problem here is you have not yet upgraded and already have an Advantage discount on your present plan.  Also, not all plans are eligible for the discount and you will need to make sure the new plan is not prediscounted or on promotion.

Please see this link, Vodafone Advantage the discount will stay in place until you upgrade, and you need a plan to add the discount during the first 30 days of taking out the contract.

BandOfBrothers

@neenpeen 

Have a word with customer services on 191 , Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll access your account and officially advise what can be done for you.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.