Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch - One Number & Replacement issues

CHARKING
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

If anyone could help me I have had no end of issues ever since I took out a pay monthly contract. 
From the get-go I had endless issues in actually creating and being able to log into my Vodafone account to be able to register my devices, most importantly the apple watch and one number. However nearly two months on I am still paying for a service I cannot use. 
I still cannot connect the watch to the one number and after being on a lengthy phonecall with a representative trying to get this resolved, she couldn't. The Vodafone rep deemed my apple watch faulty and explained she had set up a replacement for me (with a replacement confirmation email). She explained the watch was currently out of stock but I would receive a dispatch email once it was ready. 5weeks later I am still without the replacement and still paying for the unused service. 
I have spoken with two reps over chat, the first on the 10th November who told me the watch had been dispatched to DPD, two weeks later still no watch, spoke with the second rep on the 3rd December who explained there was a technical issue with the first "replacement" and that my replacement would be with me within 48 hours, 72hours later and still no watch. 
I have called ONCE again today after a 45minute queue wait, to be told he cannot located the notes from the original call on the 4th November, only a note the day after I took the contract out in October explaining I had called the opt out of my plan... I hadn't even received the phone or the watch at this point. 
I have no idea what is going on, this is ridiculous and I just want to politely talk with a UK representative!! Why is this so hard to rectify. Any help would be wonderful, please!! 

3 REPLIES 3

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @CHARKING, it sounds like you've had the run around and we'll be happy to help in anyway we can.

We'll need to access your account to help get you up and running - please contact our team via Facebook, or get in touch on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

Hi TJ

I have been in contact with a rep on the FB chat however he has just relayed the same information I've been sat on for over a month however did give me my order number so that I can sit and watch my inactive order a little longer, whilst I continue to pay for half a service.

So I'm still in the same position with no further information. 

TJ

I'm sorry to hear that you're still no further with getting your Apple Watch sorted @CHARKING. Did you provide your username and a link to your post when you contacted us on social, if so; I'll see if I can get this chased up for you.