Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blacklist my phone

Aida90
2: Seeker

Why vodafon refusing blacklist my phone ??? Insurance company wont proces My insurance claim without getting the phone blacklisted and im on the middle getting promises from vodafon that they are going to blacklist it but it never happened???? Ive been waitting for 3 weeks now wolithout a phone

Its a contract phone from vodafon so vodafon shoud get it sorted !!! Im soo disappointed with the customers services here and i wont be able to make any further payment towards my contract untill they black list the phone

help please !! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Aida90, thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm very sorry to hear of your recent experience with us. We can defintely help you with this. Please refer to the private message I've sent to you and follow the instructions on how you can contact us. 

View solution in original position

12 REPLIES 12

Aida90

The team of vodafon saying the system refusing blacklisting the phone  

the request submitted twice for more then 2 weeks and still counting :Sad_face:

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Aida90, thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm very sorry to hear of your recent experience with us. We can defintely help you with this. Please refer to the private message I've sent to you and follow the instructions on how you can contact us. 

calling 191 not needed as vodafon been contacted countless of time and they just dont want to do it!!!  and now you guys also saying you can’t do nofing saying call to reach customer services seriously??? As if i haven’t spoken to customers service on the firts place!!! 

Im very disappointed im ending my contract with vodafon i wont keep up with any monthly  payment from now on and i will take this forward to the  financial ombudsman

thanks for the brilliant help guys!

ToniCa
13: Advanced Member

@Aida90

Whatever you do, don't just stop paying your contract - you'll make your situation worse by wrecking your credit rating. Follow the instructions in Dane's PM to get in touch with his team - they're experts at sorting out this sort of problem.

I am also experiencing the same problem. I have chased for 2 weeks and am going on holiday in a remote area this week - I need my phone! I have contacted Vodafone 5 times and am fed up of chasing. Something needs to be done because I am close to leaving Vodafone.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ak34 I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing problems blacklisting your phone. We'll be more than happy to look into this for you 😊

So we can access your account and take a closer look, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team. 

Hi, I'm having difficulty to blacklist my stolen phone. Please find attached my proof of stolen phone and police reference number. Thanks. Yasin Redzhep

B0BDE06E-9A09-4FAB-926B-9A89BBDEFCB8.jpeg

certificate_9109041.png

931A4E5C-066C-4633-A249-AEDD611A7D6B.jpeg

@jasministlondon 

You are going to need to follow the procedure in this link https://www.vodafone.co.uk/webcenter/portal/myvodafone/lostandstolen 

Customer services via 191, Live Chat and the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can all help too.

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum so you can't be assisted from here.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hello,

I have the same problem: I have lost my phone on 04 Sep 2019 and I'm still waiting for a proof of usage and blacklisting.

I have requested many times and i have spoken too many times with Vodafone about it.

The last 2 "proof of purchace" I received didn't had any info about blacklisting, after I have been assured that the phone has been blacklisted.

For a 'up to 5 working days' service, now will be at least 15 working days.