Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blacklisting IMEI

marianab
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there,

I'm facing the same problem as most of the people here !

I purchased my phone last November at Currys. My phone has been stolen and I've been doing everything that I'm asked for. 

I have a monthly plan with Vodafone, and I need Vodafone to blacklist my IMEI so I can claim my insurance!

Vodafone are really the only ones that can do this for me ! I've tried contacting the support team several times and they say because the device wasn't purchased at Vodafone they can't blacklist my IMEI. I have also been to a physical shop and the response is the same!

Can anyone help me please ???? Vodafone are really the only ones that can help me with this. 

Thank you !

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Yes @marianab as mentioned on previous threads follow this link Contact Us and send the Social Team a message through social channels.  When they have your details they will be able to locate the agent you spoke to from your account and make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else.

I know for sure Customer Service channels have the correct information and guidelines, they should be no excuse for continuing to give out incorrect information.

Thank you sooo much !