Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can not access VeryMe rewards

jamesoniphone
4: Newbie

I’m exhausted with Vodafone

since switching my number from Vodafone PAYG to a Vodafone pay monthly account 4 weeks ago, i have not been able to access veryme rewards.

i have spoken to customer services, they admitted they do not know how to help but gave me an email address to contact, rewards at vodafone.co.uk

however the email address is not valid and i am clueless on where to turn for help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jamesoniphone

For some inexplicable reason, VeryMe rewards has now started working for me. I have no idea what has changed, but all I can conclude is that neither this forum, nor Vodafone customer services, are any help whatsoever. 

View solution in original position

20 REPLIES 20

jamesoniphone

I sent the text message but nothing has happened

Has Vodafone switched off all their contact channels??? 

hrym
17: Community Champion

If I read AnnS's response correctly, you won't be able to access VeryMe until after you have received your second bill, so wait for that, then re-try. having deleted and reinstalled the My Vodafone app (assuming that's what you're using)

If that doesn't work, text ACCESS as previously and, if you're still having problems, contact the Social Media team via Facebook or Twitter.   There probably isn't any point in doing that yet, though.

... and if I don't use Twitter or Facebook, then what? As I said, I have already spoken to Customer Services and they just directed me to an email address that is defunct....

hrym

Well, if it works as it should, you won't need to.  However, most companies now run their customer service via social media, so it's actually worth having an account (Twitter is simpler) for general use.  Because the initial contact is public, responses are usually quick.

This is still not resoled and Vodafone felt it appropriate to email me today to tell me how much I am missing out by not using VeryMe rewards  😖

Can someone please give me the email address for support with this??

Hi @jamesoniphone, if you don't have Twitter or Facebook account, we do have our Live Chat team who can help. Just follow this link to start a chat with the team 👍

Hi Mark, I appreciate your reply. I have spoken to the live chat team some days ago, and they referred me to an email address (rewards at vodafone.co.uk) which bounces back as an invalid email address. So they were no help at all..

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thank you for contacting livechat @jamesoniphone, it's disappointing to hear that it didn't shed anymore light on the issue.

Could you attach a screenshot of the error you are getting when trying to access VeryMe on the app please? 😊

Hi Evie,  thank you very much for your reply. my initial post has an attachment with a screenshot of the error message.

thanks