Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Contract plan detail on bill

Cuprat706
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

i took an addition line as an existing customer . It was the existing contract red 15 gb plan.  This was discounted to £8 and had an additional 10gb of data

my account just shows 5gb of data (price is correct at £8) and calls it Red 5gb

is this correct or have I lost the 10gb of data?

note. I contacted Vodafone to move to an esim so not sure if this has caused and issue

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

From how I understand the system if Vodafone offer extra data on top of the original data allowance then as they can't change the original plan information the extra data is added on for you which should show in somewhere like extras etc.

For clarity and peace of mind @Cuprat706 maybe call customer services via 191 or use Live Chat or engage with the Social Media Team's via Twitter  or Facebook  and they'll access your account to officially clarify.

No account access is available via here and it's important to make sure your plan and extras are correct.

Moving to an esim wouldn't have affected your tariff as this just moves you from a physical sim to an electronic sim. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Cuprat706 

Your online account and application will show the new plan at the full rate including any extra promotional data.

If the extra data is not showing, speak to the Social Team on this link Contact Us through Twitter or Facebook social channels and they will check your account.

Thanks both

I’ll contract customer services

Just to round out on this

the extra data was not showing on my account . I had to send a screenshot of the plan and then the extra data was added

i now see 5gb as part of the plan and an additional 10gb as a recurring extra

All sorted and thanks again for the help

BandOfBrothers

Good to hear this @Cuprat706 

I thought it would have been in extras. 👍

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.