Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Debt agency number

Knighton
4: Newbie

I am absolutely at my wit’s end with Vodafone’s “thank you please” offshore customer “support”. 

My account has been cancelled and there’s an outstanding debt which has been passed to an agnostic, Freds Live and they gave me a number. However that company has ceased trading and the number doesn’t connect but the problem is the “thank you please” people cannot grasp this concept and just keep repeating to me parrot-fashion. 

I need to clear this by the weekend. Please please please can anyone tell me which agency I should be calling about it?

14 REPLIES 14

Effie

Hey @Knighton Please give the Social Media team a message here so this can be looked into and we can help get this sorted for you. 

Thanks but your Twitter is also monitored by your Indian staff and they still don’t understand what I’m asking

They have just given me Fredrikson International’s number as well, they cannot understand the concept of CEASED TRADING. 

Please please PLEASE can someone help me?

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Knighton Have you received a letter with the outstanding debt information? This should contain all the details for you to be able to contact them directly. I would recommend reaching out to our Collections team on 03333 040 965 and they should be able to provide you with an up to date number for the collection agency you're trying to reach out to 🙂

I’ve not had any Mail as it’s not secure around here and Mail goes missing all the time. I’ll try than number though and get back to you thanks 

Edit: that number doesn’t work. I get a message saying “we’re connecting you now” then it disconnects. Tried it 5 times now. 

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Knighton This could be due to the Christmas Holiday period. If you call 191 from a Vodafone phone, or 03333 040191 from any other UK phone and ask to be transferred to our Collections team, they'll be able to route you through

When I call that number it asks me to enter my mobile number but because the account is now closed the IVR doesn’t recognise it. 

I’m going around in circles here, I understand I owe Vodafone money and must be seen as a “bad customer” but I’m trying to sort this and nobody is helping me. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Knighton, we'd need access to your account to check if it's been passed off to a debt collection agency and get their details for you. When you messaged us did you include your Community ID and a link to this thread? If not, pop us another message with these details and ask to speak to myself, or one of the other Community team members and we'll be more than happy to pick this up for you.