Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Debt agency number

Knighton
4: Newbie

I am absolutely at my wit’s end with Vodafone’s “thank you please” offshore customer “support”. 

My account has been cancelled and there’s an outstanding debt which has been passed to an agnostic, Freds Live and they gave me a number. However that company has ceased trading and the number doesn’t connect but the problem is the “thank you please” people cannot grasp this concept and just keep repeating to me parrot-fashion. 

I need to clear this by the weekend. Please please please can anyone tell me which agency I should be calling about it?

14 REPLIES 14

So send a Twitter inbox message with a link to this thread, my forum username and ask for it to be passed to yourself?  Sent 👍🏻

No response as yet….

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Apologies for our delayed response @Knighton, we're a little busier than normal at the moment and it's taking us a little longer to reply. I've just replied to your DM. Once we have the information requested, either myself, or one of my colleagues will be able to help you further.

Hello Mark

Many thanks for your involvement and also from Charlotte however one of your Indian staff has now involved themselves and as usual has totally misunderstood what I’ve just asked, please could you or Charlotte etc take a look instead please?

It's disappointing to hear that your journey has hit a bump in the road @Knighton. We completely understand the importance of receiving the relevant help and support. As our Social Media team are an inbound channel and it's been a couple of days since your last communication, we'll need you to initiate another private message either on Facebook or Twitter - if you're contacting our Social Media team using the same channel as before, rest assured that you will not need to repeat yourself.