Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Disgrace

bernard12345
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I sent a device plan back on the 23rd of December I only had the device for a few days and was still being charged for it by 4th of February, I called and someone told me over the phone it was received on the 14th of January and whoever received it didn't cancel my contract for it, I have now received a message saying I have to continue paying for it or I can pay it in full, I am not willing to do this as I followed the procedure and it is down to someone’s incompetence to do their job, if this isn’t sorted soon I am going to cancel all I have with Vodafone absolute disgrace getting treated like this

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I appreciate from what you write something has seriously gone wrong @bernard12345 

I would suggest to engage with the Vodafone Social Media Team's Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Even though the Team are part of the Customer Escalation Team's I'd also suggest to create a paper trail too via complaints/code-of-practice 

I wish all the best. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @bernard12345 

When you cancel an Evo contract within the first 14 days, as well as cancelling the device plan, Vodafone also need to cancel the airtime plan.

I suspect what has happened here is Vodafone have billed for the device plan and airtime plan and you have received the January bill and the February bill will be the final cancellation bill.  Please also be aware you will receive two separate bills, the device and airtime bills.

By coming to the forum you will have found the best place to get this solved, I would recommend speaking to the Social Team first, they will be able to make sure the device and airtime plans are cancelled, drop the Team a message through Twitter or Facebook social channels and they will help.

I don’t use Facebook or twitter and have received no help when I am calling, I am considering cancelling everything I have with Vodafone as I’m unhappy with the treatment I have received.