main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Vodafone OneNet

1: Seeker

Vodafone OneNet Not Fit for Purpose....

Is anyone else having problems with Vodafone OneNet.

I have a FIVE year contract and 3 years in I have only just got the Landlines working!  My 6 mobiles lines have never all worked at the same time and in October we were down to only 2 lines!.

It was so bad that as a busy small business I took out another emergacy Vodafone contract on Vodafone OneNet Express to get three mobiles that actually worked.

The Hunt group is unstable and the actual call quality and ability to stay connected to the Network is next to useless.

I have tried everything with Vodafone OneNet team from pleading to screaming blue murder but I think it is time to take it legal but with a twist.  I know I have no chance against the might of Vodafone but I am thinking a careful social media campaign and videos [Removed]

For a communication company Vodafone are pretty rubbish at listening.

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content - please see Community Guidelines]

View more options
1 REPLY

It's disappointing to hear you feel this way @RhysScrivener, I understand how unsatisfying the experience you've had must be. We'd love the opportunity to turn this around for you and help with the issues you're facing. To do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

View more options