cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Do you get credit checked when upgrading ?

H3udnn
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there I’m currently on a Vodafone business plan and my upgrade is some time away however it got me thinking , when it comes to an upgrade do you get credit checked again for an upgrade, and what happens if you fail that credit check even though passing the original one?

Thanks in advance 

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @H3udnn 

If your o. A business plan then you would need to check with your Vodafone business contract manager.

I do know with the new evo pay monthly contracts a person is Credit checked when upgrading due to the new way the contract is split into two payments.

i.e one payment for the phone and the second payment for the monthly contract.

If a person can't pass a Credit Check then I assume they'd have a choice to stay on 30 day rolling contract and improve their credit score over time or move to Sim Only or Payg.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi thanks for the fast reply

Are all the business plans evo plans or? 

regards 

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member

If you're a sole trader then you will be credit checked every time you upgrade, and yes they are EVO plans.

Nope I am a limited company 

WelshPaul

I'm not sure then... You should have an account manager? Probably better off speaking to then. 

I think I do but I’ve never spoken to them. Every time I ring Vodafone I just get connected to normal customer service which is in Egypt I think … however they’ve never mentioned I’m threw to an business team so I’m not sure.