Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Eligibility for Vodafone Advantage

cornishpasty123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Are the emergency services I.e. police, fire, Mountain rescue allowed to apply for VAS?

I used to have it and just went to reapply but it states NHS and serving or ex Military personnel only, with no mention of the emergency services.

Can anyone help or advise as I'm being passed pillar to post and TOBI is no help at all.

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @cornishpasty123 

If you are employed by the emergency services you won't have any problems adding the Advantage Discount.  See here:

Advantage Emergency Services 

That's great and thanks for the reply.

It's not very clear on the VAS site and would only suggest its for NHS, Military and MoD.

I wanted to check if it was still applicable otherwise i would of looked to change provider to one who does.

Appreciate the reply though

Just to update...

I was also speaking with Vodafone who advised that it is not open to all emergency services anymore, only NHS, MoD and Military. All other emergency services i.e. police, fire, mountain rescue, coastguard etc. are not eligible to apply.

Such a shame but thankfully most other big providers offer it i.e. EE, O2 etc.

AnnS

Sorry @cornishpasty123 

Didn't know this had changed.

Such a shame Vodafone no longer a discount to emergency workers especially during the current difficult times when emergency services are under enormous pressure.