Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Evo plan issue

Shamrock_Sean
4: Newbie

Hi

I seem to have a new issue where I have taken out a new additional Evo device plan. It shows as all active and I get the Pixel 6 Pro phone tomorrow. But for some reason whenever I try to make an additional payment on My Vodafone it keeps saying error. I am aware we can make additional payments on device plans and pay it off early etc but it is not letting meScreenshot_20211027-211926.png

It's been doing this all day now,see image

14 REPLIES 14

I keep trying to make additional payments via My Vodafone online or on app but nothing works. Just keeps constantly saying same thing 'we are currently working on a fix, try again later'. Been like it for ages now 

Have you received your new phone through @Shamrock_Sean? It may take a little while to update on the systems and for the first device payment to go through, before you're able to do this. 

Hi,thanks I just have one other annoying issue. After sending back the Pixel and ordered an S21 Ultra 256 gig silver,it wasn't in stock. I ordered on 29th October and it said 4 to 6 working days. I paid £499 upfront cost from my bank account. Now cos there's been no stock or delivery for 7 days the upfront cost which was pending from my bank account has fallen off and gone back into my account. My question is will Vodafone attempt to take the £499 again from my bank when it is dispatched?? I don't want them plonking it on my next bill

An update now is Vodafone said because the pending money from my account after 7 days fell off the order will be automatically cancelled on Monday. Oh well

Thanks for the update @Shamrock_Sean, we're sorry to hear that the plan is going to be cancelled at some point today. We would recommend giving us a call on 191 free from your Vodafone handset, the team can take a look at your current order and help with getting a new one placed or explain what options are available.