Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Getting blocked again on age related sites

steve79
1: Seeker

Hi all, 

Is anybody else having the issue of getting block on age related sites? 

I have checked my securenet settings, bars and reset network settings but all to no avail, still getting blocked. 

Can anybody suggest how to fix it as i can get through to anybody at Vodafone to chat to. 

thanks 

Steve

9 REPLIES 9

Digicom
7: Helper
7: Helper

I also have same problem tryed many times using myvodafone app it says its off.

Also contacted customer services who said it was active and thry had now turned off age restriction but the problem is still there!!!

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Digicom and @steve79, we can certainly get this checked for you and make sure that bar is removed 👍

Could you drop us a message on social media here so that we can access your accounts? Make sure to include a link to this thread and your Vodafone mobile/account number to save you repeating yourselves.

Hi Evie thanks for your reply.

unfortually i dont use any social media sites sorry.

kind regards

Hi Evie

i have now sent message on twiiter.

thank you

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @Digicom, thanks you for your continued patience with us! Has this now been resolved over social media?

If not, let me know your Twitter handle and I'll chase this up!  

Hi

after 2months after getting the

Vodafone age-restriction bar removed since yesterday it has been reactivated yet again what is going on at all with vodafone? why has it been turned back on again?

Kind Regards

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there @Digicom - I'm sorry to see this has happened again for you. We'll need to take a closer look into your account to see any changes that may have caused this. Have you since dropped us another message on Twitter? We'll be able to chat with you there again to get this sorted 😊

I am also having this same issue! I have turned off my restrictions via the app and it has been 24 hours but I cannot access the blocked sites. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Zaynahkhan, I'm sure we can get this sorted for you. Have you contacted our Social Media team? If not, pop us a message via Facebook or Twitter and we'll be able to take a closer look into this 👀