Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Good feedback

blissgirl
4: Newbie

Hi all just wanted to post some good feedback  my dad took out a sim only deal yesterday and was serverd by amy who was professional friendly and made us feel comfortable would it be possible to pass this on to amy in dumfries store?

iPhone 13 pro sierra blue 128 GB  :Smiling:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amie105
2: Seeker

@blissgirl Thankyou very much for your feedback. Your comment was passed onto the store via email and appreciate you taking the time to leave such lovely comments. If you require any help, don’t hesitate to pop in and see me :Smiling:

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I'm sure the Vodafone Social Media Teams here will pass on your feedback to the store and member of staff  involved once they've caught up with your thread @blissgirl 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@blissgirl - Thanks very much for taking the time to let us know! I've emailed the store to let them know about your dads experience. 😊 

amie105

@blissgirl Thankyou very much for your feedback. Your comment was passed onto the store via email and appreciate you taking the time to leave such lovely comments. If you require any help, don’t hesitate to pop in and see me :Smiling:

Thank you  :Smiling:

iPhone 13 pro sierra blue 128 GB  :Smiling: