cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to buy a gold mobile number from Vodafone?

twosteps
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

How do I go about buying a gold mobile number from Vodafone?

Like for example: 07*** 000 000

Thanks

26 REPLIES 26

Hi Jenny, 

The number is a Gold Number and it is a pay as you go number. 

I wish to sell the number. I've tried the live chat function 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @User818,

So we can help with this, please follow the steps provided in the private message I've sent and we'll be happy to look into this further for you :smileyhappy:

Hi I'm looking for the same service too and I believe Vodafone is officially allocated the first four digits 07799 which is my old number which has been disconnected .

Can you send me details too ! I would like my old number back and it seems Gold numbers is the way to go, hopefully I do not need to sign up to a long contract. 

Cheers 

I bought my slightly easier to remember number on a popular online auction site.

It came as a Vodafone PAYG SIM, and I just had to fill out a form to transfer that number to my new contract, no PAC needed, and next day I had my new number. It worked surprisingly well!

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

HI @coliniluvyou if you'd like to contact us, you can to this via the private message I've sent you 🙂 

Hi, I’d also like some advice on buying a mobile number from Vodafone directly, please. I’ve been informed that Vodafone has the 07464 prefix. It’s one of these numbers I’d like to get. Can you please let me know who I need to speak with? Many thanks. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can find more information about purchasing one of our gold numbers, please contact us by following the link in this private message.

Hi Moderator,

please can you help with the same topic of how to get a gold number?

many thanks 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Zeeahmed555, I've popped you a private message with all the required information on purchasing a Gold Number.

If there's anything else I can help with, you know where I am 😊

Hi, could someone please send me the same information as above please.

Many thanks, David