main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Insurance cancellation

2: Seeker

Hi,

I have changed (upgrade) my plan last month and now Vodafone is charging £8.50 for insurance that I haven`t asked for. Yesterday I have called ( 191 ) and registered my solicitation for cancelling this Insurance but Vodafone didn`t send me a number of this register. How can I confirm that? Thanks 

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

I'm sorry to hear there was a mix up over your upgrade @eniosarti. I'm sure the adviser you spoke to cancelled the insurance as advised. But if you'd like us to check this and make sure everything's how it should be, pop us a Private message through Facebook or Twitter and we'll be happy to confirm this for you.

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your feedback.

I`m very worried about it because the agent didn`t send me an e-mail confirming that my insurance has been canceled and the extra-charge is in my account yet. 

I have tried to contact TOBi to ask that but is not working. 

Thanks

Enio Sarti

View more options

We'll be happy to check everything's been actioned for you @eniosarti. As we'll need access to your account to do this, pop us a private message through one of our social channels and we'll be happy to take a look 👀

View more options