Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Insurance cancellation

eniosarti
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have changed (upgrade) my plan last month and now Vodafone is charging £8.50 for insurance that I haven`t asked for. Yesterday I have called ( 191 ) and registered my solicitation for cancelling this Insurance but Vodafone didn`t send me a number of this register. How can I confirm that? Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear there was a mix up over your upgrade @eniosarti. I'm sure the adviser you spoke to cancelled the insurance as advised. But if you'd like us to check this and make sure everything's how it should be, pop us a Private message through Facebook or Twitter and we'll be happy to confirm this for you.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your feedback.

I`m very worried about it because the agent didn`t send me an e-mail confirming that my insurance has been canceled and the extra-charge is in my account yet. 

I have tried to contact TOBi to ask that but is not working. 

Thanks

Enio Sarti

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

We'll be happy to check everything's been actioned for you @eniosarti. As we'll need access to your account to do this, pop us a private message through one of our social channels and we'll be happy to take a look 👀

Hi. I have called to 191 ( 28.10.2020) asked for canceled my insurance (£8.50). The customer service has told me will be cancelled but to my surprise is still charging every month since last October 2020. How it was possible? I would like compensation for these extra charges and immediately insurance cancellation. Thanks

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @eniosarti 👋, as my colleague @Mark advised previously,  we'd recommend that you reach out to us via Social Media here and we'll help you take closer look at the account. We'd be more than happy to help you get to the bottom of what happened here. 

Hi,

Could you please help me ? 

I have tried to cancel my insurance (£8.50/monthly) last year (28.10.2020) by 191. The attendant told me that my insurance will be canceled but unfortunately it not happened and I'd still have been charged since October month by month. I really do not trust to call again to 191 because is not worth it. How can I cancel my insurance ? Is it possible? 

Thanks

Enio Sarti

Anonymous
Not applicable

As we don't have account access over this forum @eniosarti, we wouldn't be able to assist with this matter here. As @Farai and @Mark have advised, If you pop our social media team a message, they can look into this, and your account, further for you.