Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App Error 2115

LawM2002
2: Seeker

Hi, Im having an issue where the vodafone app keeps giving an error everytime i go to open the app, i have tried reinstalling the app which works upon initial login but not when you reopen the app for the second time, i was also unable to find someone suffering the same error code online, this has been going on of like half a year now and i wonder if anyone can help me.

Ive left an attached screenshot to know what i’m looking at.

0611BB5A-2561-4538-85F1-2540AD887130.png

I have also tried logging in with my mobile say but yet again does not work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I’ve had it resolved now, i had my complete account reset and reregistered and that fixed the issue for me

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

I said i’ve tried that before, after re opening the app i get the error again, i’ve just tried it again for the sake of it and nothing has changed

I had the same problem on my iPhone SE.  I bought a new iPhone 13.  I hoped this would work same problem.

I suddenly realised the problem, my username did NOT contain an an email address, it was like fred.h.bloggs

So I changed the account logon name to an email address e.g. [Removed]

Eureka, the APP works every time now.  Its no use asking Vodafone, they fairly clueless.  I hope this works for you.

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

I’ve had it resolved now, i had my complete account reset and reregistered and that fixed the issue for me

sonim

I found a great article which is explaining everything about Vodafone App Error 2115.