Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App Error 2115

LawM2002
2: Seeker

Hi, Im having an issue where the vodafone app keeps giving an error everytime i go to open the app, i have tried reinstalling the app which works upon initial login but not when you reopen the app for the second time, i was also unable to find someone suffering the same error code online, this has been going on of like half a year now and i wonder if anyone can help me.

Ive left an attached screenshot to know what i’m looking at.

0611BB5A-2561-4538-85F1-2540AD887130.png

I have also tried logging in with my mobile say but yet again does not work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I’ve had it resolved now, i had my complete account reset and reregistered and that fixed the issue for me

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

Effie

Hey @LawM2002 I'm sorry o hear that this issue has been going on for so long! So we can get this looked into further, please drop the Social Media team a message here with a link to this thread and your account details. 

I had the same problem on my iPhone SE.  I bought a new iPhone 13.  I hoped this would work same problem.

I suddenly realised the problem, my username did NOT contain an an email address, it was like fred.h.bloggs

So I changed the account logon name to an email address e.g.  [Removed]

Eureka, the APP works every time now.

Its no use asking Vodafone, they fairly clueless.  I hope this works for you.

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

CandyRed

I have the same issue.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CandyRed - Please can you reset the My Vodafone app by following the below steps:

1. At the bottom of the app tap the Settings cog
  2. Tap the App Settings tile
  3. Tap Reset App
  4. Tap Reset
  5. Close the app

Once you’ve followed the above, please make sure your Wi-Fi is turned off and then relaunch the app.

If it’s still showing the error after doing this, then please reach out to my team through Social Media.

I can't open the app to reset it.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're unable to reset the app as advised @CandyRed, please reach out to our Social Media team by following the link in @Gemma's message and we'll be happy to help from our end. 

Hello

Go to:

Settings -> Apps -> MyVodafone -> Storage&Cache

Clear cache

Clear storage

Restart app, login again.

Done.

I’ve got an apple device and i’ve tried deleting the app it doesn’t work, i even got a new phone since my last message and the same thing, so i think it’s more to do with my account and less to do with the app 

Don't uninstall app, just clear cache & storage (I think this is a "reset" option on IPhone) and login again.