Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC code

Marronj
1: Seeker
I am being sent around in circles by Vodaphone. Tried online support, telephone call and visited shop twice today. I'm NO FURTHER FORWARD!!! My pay monthly contract ended in December, spent an hour on live chat to confirm we wanted to end contract and have that confirmed in writing. Applied online for NUC code and received response 10 days later to say "sorry you're leaving. To apply for NUC code..." Phoned for help, was told I needed to take proof of my purchase into store (bought through Carphone Warehouse. Visited store with proof of purchase- they sent me to Carphone Warehouse who said only network can unlock. Went back to Vodaphone store who told me they can't help and I must apply online. back to where I started!!! I own this phone. I need the code. I have proof of purchase. I have applied AGAIN online but am convinced I will wait another 10 days then receive same message. Please please can someone help???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

You're Welcome. :Smiling:

Unfortunatley that's the model that locks out to the first sim inserted as I touched upon :Sad_face:

The fraud information is standard if Vodafone believes too many unlock requests have been made for a particular imei of one phone. 

Customer Service can fill out the forms for you or provide you with the unlocking department email.

Now please be aware even people who have sent off their phones details via the Nuc Resolutions email address haven't all been successful in having their phone unlocked. 

You may need to keep persevering with this to Customer Services. 

Apple themselves would not engage with you in relation to a Network locked iPhone either. They would see it's a locked device on their database and would only listen to Vodafone's request. 

If needed use the information in this link > Vodafone code-of-practice.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

23 REPLIES 23

I spoke to live chat today and was promised that I would have my BUS code today.

I have also emailed the NUC  team but just an automated reply.

Not holding out much hope. Can anyone help?

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Billt Please can you explain more on what you're referring to as a BUS code? If this is to unlock your device, the best team to deal with this appropriately would be the NUC team previously emailed. When did you initially request the unlock of your device? 

Yes I did mean NUC prodictivp text

It was 24/04/19