Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pay monthly bills

sarah1991
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Why on my Vodafone app it says that my bill has been paid yet when I go into view all of my bills it says that it hasn't been paid. Why does it say it's been paid then not been paid ona different page?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

It sounds like one is catching up with the other. Do they eventually update to mirror each other?

If you pay by Direct Debit which is the best way then I wouldnt worry. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

It sounds like one is catching up with the other. Do they eventually update to mirror each other?

If you pay by Direct Debit which is the best way then I wouldnt worry. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

There's something weird about the way payments show up (or, rather, don't) on the app.   If you go into bill history, everything is showing as unpaid, though I think the current bill may come up correctly.   The fact that you're still connected shows that everything is OK, but it's not ideal.

Edited to add: this doesn't seem to be happening to everyone and I'm going to re-check when I can.  It may be that it depends on how and where you look.

hrym

I've had a look at mine and all the bills shown under Current are marked as paid.   If I go into Veiw All Bills, the dd payment is date is shown as well.   There's a slightly different appearance to the app and I think there may have been an update.   I'm pretty sure I had the same "unpaid" issue before that.

Do you have a graph of recent bills in the Current listing?   If not, you don't have the most recent version of the app, so check for an update.