Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Phone Insurance

Gothicqueen88
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I upgraded last April took out insurance with it at the same time, fast forward to today, I’ve dropped my phone and now it won’t turn on, have called Vodafone they have nothing that states I bought a phone through them, been to carphone wearhouse, they found my contract details but no insurance apparently. But I know I pay it because it’s on my bill. What can I do to try and get this sorted? I’m paying so I should be able to have it fixed 

Thanks Charlotte 

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Gothicqueen88 

It sounds like you agreed the contract through Carphone and they provided the insurance cover.   If this is correct you will need to take this up directly with Carphone.

I should add already been in touch with carphone wearhouse via phone and they couldn’t find any details on my newest contract, also went on to store and they found that contract but no insurance but my statements say otherwise, so I’m at a loss really. 

AnnS

Send Carphone a copy of your bill @Gothicqueen88   Carphone were responsible for setting up the contract and providing the insurance cover. Carphone should also have confirmed hy email all the Terms including insurance.

Unfortunately since the upgrade and insurance was sold by a third party and you are a Carphone customer it won't be a Vodafone issue. 

Thank you I shall give that a go 🙂