Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Recieved phone, but no sim

Wndrman1
3: Seeker

Hey guys, just wanting some peace of mind.

Ordered a iphone 15 promax on a monthly contract with a sim topped with everything.

the phone has arrived no problems but the simcard was not inside the envelope i got with the phone, do they usually turn up afew days later?

i also got spotify premium with my deal, and i’m not sure on how i can activate it as i haven’t received anything.

thank you

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

The airtime SIM is sent separately @Wndrman1 and is usually delivered by Royal Mail.  This should be received within 7 working days, probably sooner. 

If you would like to make sure the SIM is on the way, a quick message to the Social Team will get confirmation.  See here: Contact Us 

Wndrman1

Thank you, i’m getting texts regarding esims and stuff like that. I have no idea about any of that i just want my physical sim and i have no idea when to expect it.

AnnS

It sounds like you ordered an eSIM @Wndrman1 and this needs to be activated against your account.  If this is what has happened, the information on how to activate the eSIM is on the following link: eSIM Help 

As far as your entertainment package is concerned see here Entertainment 

If you would prefer a physical SIM, this will be something live chat or Customer Services will be able to organise, a Vodafone store would also be able to provide and activate a physical SIM.  On the Community we have the Social Team and the Team would be able to arrange for a physical SIM and look into your Entertainment package, the Team can be contacted by following the information in the Contact Us link.

Although you marked my previous reply as your solution since your question is certainly not solved and it's not the answer, I have removed the solved tick until you receive a physical SIM and have your Entertainment package.