Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Refund for an upfront cost randomly

Tardis0401
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Not sure why but I’ve randomly just received my upfront cost back into my account after a few emails a few days ago saying 

Hello. We're very sorry - your Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 512GB silver still isn't in stock yet. Rest assured, we're working closely with the manufacturer to get your order to you as quickly as we can. We'll update you again in 4 working days (sooner if stock arrives). To check the delivery details and get tracking updates.

why have I received a refund for no reason when it still says my order is confirmed (back order). Really confused as it hasn’t said it’d send me a refund but has and hasn’t said it’s been cancelled so what’s happening

F07784D3-093E-4D49-9784-F72E818B2665.png

EC401A2C-75B7-4B28-968D-E90561D3B003.png

F26122BE-80F9-48DF-B58A-1A91E29F2460.jpeg

1C301884-A750-4E04-B37A-EC8B65125952.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Sometimes an amount is gated off by your bank awaiting for Vodafone to collect but if Vodafone don't collect then your bank can release the funds back into your available balance. 

I'd suggest to contact Vodafone Customer Support via 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll clarify. 

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum.

Also speak with your Banks Customer Support as they'll be able to advise too.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

Sometimes an amount is gated off by your bank awaiting for Vodafone to collect but if Vodafone don't collect then your bank can release the funds back into your available balance. 

I'd suggest to contact Vodafone Customer Support via 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll clarify. 

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum.

Also speak with your Banks Customer Support as they'll be able to advise too.

Current Phone  >

Oh okay thank you!

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @Tardis0401  👍 

Current Phone  >