Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Another new contract new phone questions!

I have looked but no answer is exactly the same!  I am out of contract and want to get a new iPhone on black Friday but still with vodafone keeping the same number . I know that I will get a better deal with a 3rd party.  I have done this before but ...

jo46 by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone Invalid username error

I am at my wits end. When I try to log on to my vodaphone to set up my new galaxy watch it says invalid username. So I go through the process and put in my pin and it tells me the effing username I just tried to put in. I've spoken to tens of advisor...

ELLCKLC by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Failing to receive OTP codes from Santander

My ability to receive OTP codes from Santander has stopped.  This didn't use to be a problem but for some reason I am no longer able to receive these to my mobile.  I have spoken to Santander who insist that the OTP's are being generated and they don...

LS_8 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Credit report

I had a contract with vodapone with an extra number for my dad. I closed the account. The first i knew of an outstanding balance was when i recieved a letter from a collection agency. I checked my credit report and it showed an outstanding payment so...

Maries9 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

eSIM nightmare

I tried to do an online SIM swap from a physical SIM to an eSIM on Thursday 15 October. My physical SIM was disconnected immediately. I never got an email with the eSIM QR code. I've been disconnected ever since and nobody in customer service is help...

sc_uk_ by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Worst customer service ever

Vodafone you truly are a despicable company. After collecting my nice new iPhone 12 so excitedly from in store. Left being told that my esim instructions would be emailed to me and reassured the psychical sim I had would continue to work until they w...

Xperia 5 ii free Sony headphones claim

Hi all Has anybody actually had one of these claims approved ?Ive submitted a claim through the website obviously inputting the IMEI number as instructed and the vodafone proof of purchase email.  Ive resent the same email now with the dispatch note ...

Spotify

I have upgraded phone and plan, and included the free Spotify subscription. I cannot  activate it. Do I wait for the free subscription I have now to end then activate it ? I’ve had a txt message saying I will start to be charged when it ends.! 

upgrade

ive just been told that if i upgrade my loyalty discount ends even though it says on m y contract till may 2021.cant see any reason now to be loyal