Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Roaming Allowance on Plans with 5x Data

rhino7
4: Newbie

I started my plan back in November during one of the 5x data allowance offers was active.  When I look at the details of my plan in my account is shows that it is a Red 20GB plan with a recurring extra of 80GB additional data.  The plan was never advertised as anything other than a 100GB plan in which 100Gb was offered for the price of 20GB (the plan is being sold again at present, albeit at a slightly increased cost).

Does anyone know whether the whole 100GB is available for use in roam-free countries?  Or is the free part limited to the 20GB only?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chistery
16: Advanced member

Beth, the FUP only applies to unlimited plans.

Rhino7, As you are on a limited plan, you can use all 100GB abroad.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @rhino7! Our fair usage policy is 25GB across all plans. For more information, please click here 🙂

Hi Beth!

Thanks for the reply and the link. 
The page that you pointed me to appears to say that there’s a 25Gb FUP on the unlimited data plans but doesn’t, as far as I could see, say that such a policy applies to plans with a data limit?

Which now leaves me wondering whether my plan allows 20Gb, 25Gb or the full 100Gb when roaming!

chistery

Beth, the FUP only applies to unlimited plans.

Rhino7, As you are on a limited plan, you can use all 100GB abroad.

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

That is correct @rhino7‌‌ 👍 On limited data plans, all the data will be available to you in your roaming destination just as @chistery explained. I would recommend making sure you're aware of any chranges for using your home plan where you are though. You can always double check your destination here to make sure 😊