Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung watch 3 issues

DANIELWILLIAMS
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have the samsung galaxy watch 3 had nothing but problems connecting it to lte 4g, finnaly got it sorted today but now i dont recieve any incoming calls through it and when i call someone from the watch it comes up as private number anyone else had issues?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There has been a few people who have posted that they have encountered some problems similar to yours.

A forum search should bring them to your attention @DANIELWILLIAMS 

Some have had issues with Vodafone OneNumber. 

As this requires account access which isn't available here only customer services or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can help.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Just been on the phone with technical department they told me to do the exact same thing as everyone else the last few days has told me, they informed me that they don't have much experience with samsung watch and there going off a PowerPoint, this was not very reassuring I just asked for a manager call back its getting ridiculous. The one thing that is bothering me the most is they asked me to change the watch caller I'd to show which I did then I rang a number and it showed up on the phone as a completely different number, I rang that number thinking it would call my watch but a random man answered the phone so concerned now that all my calls are getting diverted from the watch to this man