Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sony Experia Pro I

Matt8319
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Does anybody know if Vodafone are planning to add this to their pay monthly phones. The only network that has this phone seems to be O2. My contract ends in Feb and if Vodafone aren't getting it then I'll be moving networks.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

There is the Coming soon page to watch new-phones and there is always the option to move to Sim Only and buy the phone outright as long as its open to all networks.

You could sell your current phone to help fund the purchase of a sim free version. I appreciate it can depend on disposable income.

Looking at the specs and reviews it looks to be an excellent phone choice.

Carphone Warehouse may offer it as an upgrade Or possibly other independents. 

I'll have a look @Matt8319 

Edit 2 after further looking around the Internet at this phone.

Still can't see much yet but the phone hasn't been released long in the UK.

As you say only o2 " seem " to be offering it at the moment.

If you do consider moving Network's because of a particular phone model then do ensure any alternative network offers good signal and data speeds where you live, work and commute. Don't rely on online network checkers.

Use a Payg sim card or look carefully at cooling off periods.

After all I'm sure you don't want to end up in a contract with a phone you can't make full use of due to signal issues.

Enjoy the journey  :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Matt8319 

As you have already mentioned, O2 are the only network to stock this phone and they have probably paid heavily for the privilege.  Looking at the Carphone site they don't stock any Sony phones.  The phone is available direct from Sony with a free leather case and very expensive.

If you are wanting this phone, your only option at the moment will be to change networks.  You can find how to cancel and get your PAC here: Cancel Contract