Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trade in instant

Thebam135
2: Seeker

Hi, I was looking to trade in my Xs max and use the money to pay off the early upgrade fee, and sign up for a new handset, if I do this in a store is it straight away or do I have to wait? Was hoping to go in get it done and leave with the new phone?... thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Going from the Terms and Conditions I added @Thebam135  the phone would need to be sent off and assessed to ensure it meets the required criteria.

For official clarification as we are fellow customers I'd suggest to speak with customer service on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Or pop into a Vodafone Highstreet Store.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers

The Trade in Conditions and how it works are in 》 vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/consumer/mobile/offers-and-promotions/trade-in-monthly-discount-... 

Please take a look at my reply to a similar thread 》 Pay-monthly/Trade. 

However I'd suggest to privately sell the phone to family , friends or work colleague as you'll possibly get more return for the phone.

Cex and Game buy phones too @Thebam135 

Current Phone  >

Thebam135

Thanks yes it's the flexi, I understand they give a garunteed quote but is it credited then and there so I can use it to pay the flexi balance

AnnS

@Thebam135

As you can see from the link I left in my previous reply, the store will give you a guaranteed quote to use as a bill credit towards your flexi upgrade charge. 

The store will be able to answer any additional questions you have regarding the trade in.

BandOfBrothers

Going from the Terms and Conditions I added @Thebam135  the phone would need to be sent off and assessed to ensure it meets the required criteria.

For official clarification as we are fellow customers I'd suggest to speak with customer service on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Or pop into a Vodafone Highstreet Store.

Current Phone  >