main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Trade in instant

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi, I was looking to trade in my Xs max and use the money to pay off the early upgrade fee, and sign up for a new handset, if I do this in a store is it straight away or do I have to wait? Was hoping to go in get it done and leave with the new phone?... thanks

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Going from the Terms and Conditions I added @Thebam135  the phone would need to be sent off and assessed to ensure it meets the required criteria.

For official clarification as we are fellow customers I'd suggest to speak with customer service on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Or pop into a Vodafone Highstreet Store.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View solution in original position

View more options
5 REPLIES 5

The Trade in Conditions and how it works are in 》 vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/consumer/mobile/offers-and-promotions/trade-in-monthly-discount-... 

Please take a look at my reply to a similar thread 》 Pay-monthly/Trade. 

However I'd suggest to privately sell the phone to family , friends or work colleague as you'll possibly get more return for the phone.

Cex and Game buy phones too @Thebam135 

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

View more options

Hi @Thebam135 

As you can see fro this link Vodafone Trade In the store will give you a guaranteed quote to use towards a new in store device or credit on your bill.

Don't know if you are on an eligible plan to be able to take advantage of the flexi upgrade uption, this will mean paying an early upgrade charge but will get you a new phone :  Flexi Upgrade 

I would suggest looking at your My Vodafone Application, you can always find information from there.

View more options
2: Seeker

Thanks yes it's the flexi, I understand they give a garunteed quote but is it credited then and there so I can use it to pay the flexi balance

View more options

@Thebam135

As you can see from the link I left in my previous reply, the store will give you a guaranteed quote to use as a bill credit towards your flexi upgrade charge. 

The store will be able to answer any additional questions you have regarding the trade in.

View more options

Going from the Terms and Conditions I added @Thebam135  the phone would need to be sent off and assessed to ensure it meets the required criteria.

For official clarification as we are fellow customers I'd suggest to speak with customer service on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Or pop into a Vodafone Highstreet Store.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

View solution in original position

View more options