cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to access PDF of my latest bill....

152bobby
4: Newbie

I have tried doing this in the same way that I have done for years and all I'm getting is a pop up error box stating "Sorry, you can't download this bill at this moment, try again later"

I need to be able to download and print my bill for my records.

I have been trying this since 25th June, both using the App and via the link in the email from Vodafone stating my latest bill is ready.

I have tried the useless online robot chat, which needs to be scrapped and is totally useless for anything other than the simplest of questions, which if they are that simple, you should not be contacting Vodafone in the first place.

All I want to do is for Vodafone to be made aware that I have this issue and are others having the same issue and do they already know about it !!

It's a business account if that makes any difference.

13 REPLIES 13

featherfactory
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Yes I am having the same issue, I have been trying to download to PDF for the last week or so now.

This is the screenshot of the error message

featherfactory_1-1688027839279.png

Hi @featherfactory and @152bobby 👋 Thanks for taking the time to let us know of the issues you're facing, I do apologise for the inconvenience this may be causing. So we can make sure this is raised with our IT team and so they have all the information needed to get this fixed as soon as possible, could you please contact us via the details in this link. If you give the team the link to this thread this will stop you having to explain the situation again.  

Thanks for reaching out, but I am one of the few that do not use Twitter, Instagram or Facebook because I have better things to do with my time and the Vodafone Live Chat is a joke, it just takes me round in circles and I can't get passed that robot to get anywhere near a actual human.

So in my case, what do you suggest ?  You (Vodafone) obviously know there is a issue, so why not just fix it ?

As we don't have access to any accounts on the forum you would need to reach out to one of the support teams on either LiveChat or via 191 if you don't use social media. This is not an issue affecting all customers at the moment so it needs to be raised on a case by case basis so we can get it investigated and resolved for you. 

BigCompanyBlues
1: Seeker

I'm having the same issue. Need the PDF bill for VAT purposes. Don't you just love the big company paradigm - "we're going to discontinue paper bills because it will be simpler and easier to distribute via electronic means", but when the electronic means go belly up they seem to leave you up the brown river without a paddle... Let's see what happens on Twitter...

To be fair Vodafone telephone support handled this quickly and efficiently. They immediately emailed me the bills that I needed. Credit where credit is due. Well done Vodafone - there's a reason why I have been with them for 20 years!

Bosshogguk
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I get same, and its my quarter end so accountant needs VAT invoice.

Pretty fundamental part of the site not working... Bad.

We're currently looking into this and raising cases for individuals affected by this issue @Bosshogguk If you contact one of the support channels e.g 191, LiveChat or Social Media, the team can raise the case and manually send you your VAT receipts in the meantime. 

Thanks I tried the TOBi Live chatbot, and 'he' kept trying to get me to go to my Billing section of account. 
Seemed to then not understand... until I said "I need to chat to person" and then got transferred to someone very helpful who explained a big billing upgrade is in progress.... but was able to email me my bills.

10/10.