Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VeryMe rewards not working

Prince19
2: Seeker

My number was transferred over from a Vodafone pay and go sim to a Vodafone pay monthly sim on the 6th May 2020, however since then i have been unable to go into very me rewards in my vodafone app. Every time i click on very me rewards its says pay and go customers must have topped up with at least £10 in the last 6 weeks. I am a pay monthly customer and it clear shows that in  my vodafone app. I have spoken to the technical team and they said they will fix this within a few days but nothing. I have used the online chat and i was referred to the very me team, however the very me team number provided does not work and when i emailed the very me team they simply gave an automatic reply to open a chat through very me, which i cannot do because i cannot even get into very me. Absolutely dissappointed with Vodafone in every way. Just waiting endlessly and do not know what else to do. The number porting was successfully done and everything else is working fine except just the very me and I have repeatedly tried reinstalling the app.

UPDATE: VODAFONE HAVE FINALLY FIXED IT AND MY VERYME REWARDS IS WORKING, I DID NOT NEED TO REINSTALL THE APP OR CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT OR ANYTHING. A SHAME IT TOOK MONTHS FOR THEM TO FIX!

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Prince19 

I'm wondering if it would help to set up a new myvodafone with a new email address and password due to the change in contract type !

I appreciate you've tried Live Chat without success.

If not then perhaps try the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have account access to help @Prince19 

Link back to your thread here when you contact them.

I recommend Twitter.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Prince19

Thanks All, however after trying everything problem still the same. I never used veryme as a pay and go customer, always as a pay monthly customer and it is definetly something on Vodafones end just like the same problem i had porting my number over which took weeks while i was without any network, however somehow i got through to Mohammed (supervisor) in the billing team and he ported my number over and set everything up on that one call in a few minutes, all while the techincal team been working on it for weeks. Anyway i have raised this via twitter and they are looking into it. Will keep this thread updated.

hrym

Hi

For new accounts, my understanding is that MyVodafone won't work fully until your first bill has been produced, so it could be that. Can you wait for that and then see if you have the correct access?   If not, the Social Media team can arrange for the account to be deleted so that you can set it up again (you can do so with the same details as before) and all should be well.

I had to have this done recently and it's worth pointing out that you won't get a notification of deletion, so keep checking until you're denied access, then proceed with a new setup.

tombhoy

I have exactly the same issue and now cannot access very me rewards. 

Hi @tombhoy 👋 Lets get this looked into, so we can get this raised to team could you contact us by this link, also when contacting us can you let us know if the rest of your MyVodafone app is working and whether you can login to your online account?

Thank you, I will do that now.