Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone OneNet

RhysScrivener
1: Seeker

Vodafone OneNet Not Fit for Purpose....

Is anyone else having problems with Vodafone OneNet.

I have a FIVE year contract and 3 years in I have only just got the Landlines working!  My 6 mobiles lines have never all worked at the same time and in October we were down to only 2 lines!.

It was so bad that as a busy small business I took out another emergacy Vodafone contract on Vodafone OneNet Express to get three mobiles that actually worked.

The Hunt group is unstable and the actual call quality and ability to stay connected to the Network is next to useless.

I have tried everything with Vodafone OneNet team from pleading to screaming blue murder but I think it is time to take it legal but with a twist.  I know I have no chance against the might of Vodafone but I am thinking a careful social media campaign and videos [Removed]

For a communication company Vodafone are pretty rubbish at listening.

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content - please see Community Guidelines]

5 REPLIES 5

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

It's disappointing to hear you feel this way @RhysScrivener, I understand how unsatisfying the experience you've had must be. We'd love the opportunity to turn this around for you and help with the issues you're facing. To do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

matharrington8

I have had a contract with Vodafone Onenet for 9 years now and have had endless issues all of which take hours, if not days, weeks and sometimes months to resolve. Im currently experienceing issues with being able to get any of my staffs business mobiles to work properly and every solution that has been suggested doesnt work. Im at the end of my tether and vodafone dont seem to be able to resolve it and dont seem to understand that this is costing me business.

I got to the point where it wasnt worth making any changes to my hunt group as it just resulted in problems. I think part of the problem is that no-one you speak to at the call centre understand how to work it. In my experience all the functionality I am paying for I cant use and now I cant even take a simple call. The last week we have all spent hours on the phone with Vodafone to try and resolve this and its still not resolved.  

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@matharrington8 While our team don't handle Business accounts, we'd be happy to contact the One Net team on your behalf with any queries you have at the moment to help with getting things sorted. You can reach our team on Facebook or Twitter - please include your Community username and a link to your post. You then won't need to repeat yourself and we can track down your message should we need to for any reason.

salkaan

I completely agree- I’m ready to take legal action against Vodafone one net , Keep calling for the same problem and no help at all ! Trying to get through security questions for 10 min and than annoying automatic call answer , PIN numbers changed millions times still asking me that my pin doesn’t recognised . Who ever is your IT manager is absolutely a joke! We diverted to phones each other and divert codes are not working so my whole colleague diverts stuck each other problem occurred for two consecutive days! We lost so much business and the stress! I’m taking legal action as well writing to trading standards and will start a campaign. I have managed to luckily took out one number away to port a different company. I can not wait for my contract to finish to leave the world worse company! You are wasting our times , stressing us as well as yours because of your silly IT system. You should clearly tell people that you can not provide this service and not bother selling this kind of systems for small businesses! 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @salkaan I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to get the support you needed when you got in touch with us, especially when you're relying on this service to support your business.

You can request a call back from your Business support team by completing this form