Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Wrong charges for messages

CristianD
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have been sending premium messages to Heart Radio at 82122 and it should charge me £2+SNR, and every time I send the second message, it should give me 4 entries and charge me just for 2, but now I have checked my bill for last month and this month and I have been charged for too many messages, and I have the messages on my phone, and haven’t sent that many. 

Can someone help me find out a solution for this? 

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @CristianD 

When you send a premium rate  message you will be charged the network standard SMS charge plus the premium rate charge. This means you  will see two texts messages each time you send the  premium rate message.

Edited to add:  @CristianD Also check the Terms and Conditions for the premium rate provider, they may well charge two premium rate charges for each message.

Hi @AnnS,

I have seen those charges, but in my case, the number of messages sent to that number is not correct, is double.

Thanks for your reply.

BandOfBrothers

@CristianD 

As account access isn't available via this forum you'll need to contact customer services on 191 , Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll check your account for you.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks @BandOfBrothers,

I was going to contact them now.

BandOfBrothers

Good luck. 🤞 @CristianD 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.