Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Out of contract charged

Does anyone know why I am being charged an out of contract fee for sharing one of my contacts to someone 

DRob1706 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Holding

1 hour 50 minutes. Who says customer service is dead? Direct debit cancelled. Bet I'll get a call every day now!

tedco63 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Switching to Vodafone.

Hi, I am wondering if Vodafone give the option of buying out the remaining months of my contract with O2 to switch over to Vodafone services. I am interested in the new Google Pixel 6, but currently on a contract with O2, whom I have not been impress...

Resolved! Studying abroad

I am a student living abroad for the year in Europe, can I still use my Vodafone contract (this contract is meant to be for 3 years and I only got it in July). Or, do I have to get a new sim from Belgium?

Refusing to refund upfront payment! 😡

A few weeks ago I applied for a contract all went through signed the contract etc. A day later contacted by fraud team to say they need documents no problem. I assume because recently moved and autocorrect had spelt my name Harry instead of Henry. pr...

hpg86ad by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Trade in bag

Hi, I recently upgraded my contract to an iPhone 12 pro max and as part of that I got a £15 a month discount for trading in my old device. I completed the necessary checks via the Vodafone app and it got approved but I still haven't received my trade...

ripqoz by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Impossible to get Trade-in return pack

A month or so back I upgraded, but had to wait a while as Zfold3 was out of stock... when it arrived I expected it to include a return pack for old trad-in Galaxy S20 Ultra. I've waited and nothing turned up, except yesterday a text saying return mus...

Resolved! Can't complete checkout during plan upgrade

When I try to checkout my upgraded phone and plan, it keeps redirecting me back to "Review your order"? No error or form information is displayed... seems to be a bug? Steps:1. Filled out form2. Ticked "I agee to the terms and conditions"3. Hit "cont...

Hard Credit Checks

Ask your CFO/CEO why they deal with Customers who have had A/C's pre 1998?  and now get Hard Credit Checked for wishing to get a replacement Device which as out of Contract (would be paying .....) since .......?  New Start New Contract with Voda - I ...

Paulowen by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks