Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Spotify

I have upgraded phone and plan, and included the free Spotify subscription. I cannot  activate it. Do I wait for the free subscription I have now to end then activate it ? I’ve had a txt message saying I will start to be charged when it ends.! 

upgrade

ive just been told that if i upgrade my loyalty discount ends even though it says on m y contract till may 2021.cant see any reason now to be loyal 

Is it really that hard to STAY on Vodafone network?

Hiya - hope you guys can give me some advice, as I am a bit flummoxed! I have an ageing Samsung S7 on Pay Monthly - although the agreement ended in April, I've stuck with it.I was looking for a shiny new S20 FE 5G on a two-year contract, and found a ...

Resolved! Vodafone account re-registration

Hi everyone,I recently moved my number from a Vodafone PAYG sim card to my new Vodafone Pay Monthly sim card. In the process my online Vodafone account has been de-registered and I can not re-register. When I try, the security code never comes throug...

Are eSIMs being issued reliably fast now?

I tried switching to eSIM back in September and ended up without service for just under a week, only to switch back to a plastic SIM. Now that the iPhone 12 has been delivered, I’m reconsidering switching to an eSIM, but I’m not sure how things have ...

sorinc03 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Change payment date

Right I’m  very confused I wanted the bills for each phones separate and Also it saying my bill is paid and also I need the bill to be paid on the 29th of every month because I pay my black iPhone on the 22nd and the white iPhone get paid on the 29th...

Unable to contact EE users. Number port gone wrong?

I have had this frustrating problem ever since I ported my number to Vodafone, probably several years but I can't live with it anymore I ported my number from EE(plusnet) to Vodafone, however ever since this occurred I have been unable to contact fam...

LS_8 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Disconnected at told to wait.. 5 days ago

In trying to resolve issues of no data working on my phone Vodafone have disconnected me from the network, and left me without a working phone. I have had no access to the Vodafone network for 72 hours now, what do I do!? Each time I contact customer...

PWight by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks