Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Credit Check Failed but they didnt do one !

I recently requested a 30 day contract data only sim for a router and got told I couldnt have one as I failed the credit check.  My score is in the upper 900 excellent category with no issues so I was surprised.  What surprised me even more is that m...

Contract

My contract ended in July, however vodaphone is still taking £46 every month for just the sim 

Help! Old one debt

Hello Folks! I have check my credit score, however there is an old vodaphone debt dating back from 2014 - however, I've had no correspondce about this and when I tried to contact vodaphone about this they have no record of it anywhere and its just sa...

rdb91 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

New account opened on old system - no way of checking usage

I got a new pay monthly contract (sim only) with Vodafone on Saturday - opened in my local Vodafone shop.When I open the Vodafone app I get a message that it is not available for business customers. Also when I log in online, it looks like I'm a busi...

vkc by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

NUC Code doesnt work

I have received an NUC code for my sony xperia but this doesn't work? how do I get this sorted? I only have 2 more attemps before it blocks my phone??

sim disconnected

I have just received a text message saying in breech bla bla and now youve disconnected my simcard. Ive only had it 7 hours are you for real???? Yes i sent a bundle group message to different people giving them my new number , really cant see how tha...

Cherie79 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile number not recognised by Vodaphone

My Vodaphone pay monthly mobile phone contract is with e2Save (subsidiary of Carphone Warehouse) . Trying to register with Vodaphone but my number is not recognised/linked Regards, Alan

AlanRHB by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problem registering

When I try to download the myvodafone app on appstore the UK app does not appear and when I try to register on the main site it says that my number is already registered, even though I just got it a few days ago and didn't register.