Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 13 pro max 1tb delayed

Jared-ains
4: Newbie

Hello guys 

So I I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max 1tb silver on the 23rd of October, I have been tracking it on the Vodafone order tracker it's gone from 6 to 7 weeks to then 3 to 4 weeks, then 1 to 2 weeks and today it updated me saying it will be delivered on the 22nd of November. My question is how accurate is this order tracker? Or does it give everyone the same answer for the same date we ordered? What I mean is, is there someone in Vodafone who checks the stock then updates it manually or is it automated? The real question is will I actually get my phone on the 22nd of November?! I have waited ages now signed the credit agreement on the 23rd of October. My phone is broken so I am in desperate need for this phone. Anyone else ordered their iPhone 13 pro max 1tb around the 23rd of October and have received theirs? Or if not what date is the estimated delivery for you guys ? Many thanks for any answers 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Jared-ains - once the online tracker updates with an expected delivery date, it's usually very accurate. 

The day before delivery you'll get an email from DPD to let you know they'll be delivering your phone the following day - then in the morning on the day of delivery they'll email you an estimated hour slot. If you have the DPD app you'll also be able to track it on there and manage your delivery 🙂

View solution in original position

72 REPLIES 72

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

This is a similar thread to yours @Jared-ains 

Issues-with-customer-service. 

As I mentioned in that thread delays always seem to come hand in hand with new Apple iPhone Flagship launches and not just with Vodafone but across most of the main UK Networks.

I hope you get your iPhone ASAP. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

With all due respect buddy I am awear of the delays with apple and the iPhones but my post is to ask other vodphone customers if they have received theirs around the then same time I have ordered mine. So I am asking other people who have ordered the 1Tb if theirs have came etc. Thanks for the reply though 

BandOfBrothers

No worries @Jared-ains 

The post I linked to sounds like one of the people in the same boat as you.

Good luck with getting one.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hello guys 

This is my 4th time posting on here to ask about delivery of my iphone 13 pro max 1tb. So yes I am awear of the chip shortage etc. 

However I ordered my device on the 23rd of October and they gave me an update 3 days ago saying estimated delivery will be Monday the 22nd of November. My order on the Vodafone tracker went from back order to order confirmed on Wednesday and today Friday the 19th of November the 49 pounds upfront payment for the device came out of my bank acc it had been pending since the 23rd of October but came out fully today and sent to Vodafone. But my order is still not been shipped and its Friday today so how will I get it monday ? Do they work in the warehouse on Saturday's? As I was hoping I would get my phone monday as I work away this is really annoying I just want a time and date. I have called Vodafone maybe 15 times and they dont have a clue when it will be shipped they can only see the info i see on the web tracker surley someone knows when my phone will be shipped ? I have been in the queue ages now and it must be moving forward as they have taken the money from my bank account today but still not been shipped.  So can someone from Vodafone or anyone else no if the warehouse is open on Saturday for them to ship it so I get it for monday ? What time do they work till in the warehouse? Any info would be great I am a loyal customer with u guys just my patience is getting to the point now where I am pulling my hair out. Surely someone in Vodafone knows what's going on?? They just fob me off and say check the web tracker and I am but still says order confirmed we are getting ur device ready. But it's been like that now for 2 to 3 days. 

Hi 

I ordered the iPhone 13 pro max 128gb in silver on the 24th October today makes it a month since I placed my order and still no update on Friday my order changed from back order to confirmed and when I contacted the vodafone upgrade team they told me it would be dispatched Monday or Tuesday but today is Wednesday with no update 

Hey @Rochl I hope you're well! I can certainly appreciate how frustrating and concerning this must be. Please drop our Social Media team a message here so they can securely access your account. They can then get an update for you on your parcel and confirm whether or not it has been dispatched.

Hiya I know it's not been dispatched my order is stuck someone needs to pick it manually because my order is stuck very stressful 

If you get in touch with the Social Media team they can arrange for your order to be pushed to complete and your parcel to be picked @Jared-ains 🙂

Oh really ? They made that to my order twice and nothing has happened, than I had to push for some more information and it has been confirmed by one of your agents that DPD are facing technical issues, not delays.

Why don’t you all get a grip and start telling us truth?