Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 13 pro max 1tb delayed

Jared-ains
4: Newbie

Hello guys 

So I I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max 1tb silver on the 23rd of October, I have been tracking it on the Vodafone order tracker it's gone from 6 to 7 weeks to then 3 to 4 weeks, then 1 to 2 weeks and today it updated me saying it will be delivered on the 22nd of November. My question is how accurate is this order tracker? Or does it give everyone the same answer for the same date we ordered? What I mean is, is there someone in Vodafone who checks the stock then updates it manually or is it automated? The real question is will I actually get my phone on the 22nd of November?! I have waited ages now signed the credit agreement on the 23rd of October. My phone is broken so I am in desperate need for this phone. Anyone else ordered their iPhone 13 pro max 1tb around the 23rd of October and have received theirs? Or if not what date is the estimated delivery for you guys ? Many thanks for any answers 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Jared-ains - once the online tracker updates with an expected delivery date, it's usually very accurate. 

The day before delivery you'll get an email from DPD to let you know they'll be delivering your phone the following day - then in the morning on the day of delivery they'll email you an estimated hour slot. If you have the DPD app you'll also be able to track it on there and manage your delivery 🙂

View solution in original position

72 REPLIES 72

I spoke to the complaints team who called DPD and was told that this is an absolute joke 

bet we all need to cancell and reapply

Its certainly looking like an absolute joke this is seriously for a company as big as vodphone and they cant even get a basic order correct its outrageous and all anyone will say is we are really sorry there is delays in the warehouse blah blah blah! Surley someone knows what there doing..they will be losing customers because of this issue and so easy to sort out just no one can be bothered to look into it it's like all our requests just get ignored I am on the phone to them again I know what they are going to say they same thing each time I call 

Screenshot_20211125-213702_Samsung Internet.jpg

 so basically they are saying it will be delivered tomorrow but this is a lie because it's not been dispatched yet again i really dont get why they are saying it will be delivered tomorrow when I know it wont if I get it I will correct my self but no dispatched emailed from vodphone or dpd so I know for a fact it wont be delivered I trust Vodafone but now I am losing faith I really hope it comes tomorrow as I booked work off again 3rd day in a row for this phone. But i am 99.9 percent sure it wont come as its 10pm now and no dispatch email so no way will it be delivered very upset 

i was told the same thing last night for today i am upset aswell cause ive no phone to use there nothing wrong with my credit the order has gone through sucsessful theres nothing i need to do other than wait for dpd i last spoke on the phone at around 7 he said the same he rang the warehouse said it was in stock at first he said its a back order then he checked again hes ringing me tomorrow so he says he said if we get no were tomorrow maybe cancell the deal and get a better one with it being black friday i have paid upfront cost for a delivery i also dont want to keep runnin credit checks for new handsets as it cant look very well on our files 

I think its outrageous that no one is assisting us what is the point of this forum?  Surely someone knows what is going on ??? Or are we going to get the same old copy and pasted reply from a mod saying we are working closely with the suppliers and dpd ! Your advertising phones for next day delivery on the website but for us we ordered weeks ago we cant even get next 5 day delivery it's ridiculous. I think one of the mods should contact the warehouse and tell them to get the phones dispatched those that have been waiting the longest which I assure you is most definitely us lot. If it's not dispatched tomorrow I will be cancelling and moving to 02 

think your right its beyond a joke still no email this morning x

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear there's been delays with your orders. As you're aware we're experiencing a high volume of orders and this has caused a backlog and a delay dispatching orders. Our Warehouse team are working to get orders out to you as soon as possible. If you'd like us to take a look into this and see if we can provide a further update, please pop us a message through our social channels.

Your social channel's don't reply! Dont care if there is aa back log we are being lied too! 

Social media chat help is a joke i sent a message and 50 mins later not even a reply its shocking I give up !