Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC Request

Alzedon
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I've been on pay as you go sim in my phone,sim first used on network 25th March requested NUC on 26th April, I get email asking to use payg sim for 30 days. I have? When does the day counter start?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hello @Alzedon 

It starts as soon as you insert the Vodafone Uk Payg Sim Card and you make a call , send a text , use Data / top up.

This then helps to latch the phones info onto Vodafones systems.

My advice is to request the unlock a few days after the 30 days criteria so Vodafone's Systems pick up you've used it for the required period.

Which model of phone are you wanting to unlock may I ask ?

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS

Hi @Alzedon 

If you have met the criteria needed on the link below for PAYG and have made some chargeable activity with the SIM connecting to the network on a daily basis for 30 days follow the contact us link for direct help and support from the Social Media Team.

Unlock Your Phone 

Contact Us 

BandOfBrothers

Hello @Alzedon 

It starts as soon as you insert the Vodafone Uk Payg Sim Card and you make a call , send a text , use Data / top up.

This then helps to latch the phones info onto Vodafones systems.

My advice is to request the unlock a few days after the 30 days criteria so Vodafone's Systems pick up you've used it for the required period.

Which model of phone are you wanting to unlock may I ask ?

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

It had been 32 days after top up and usage. I haven't used the phone daily as my new contract is with some one else hence NUC request. Samsung S9.

Edit: Second attempt day 35, within 3 hours 8 minutes of completion of the form the unlock code arrived via Email. Unlocked first time, I'm very pleased with the service I experienced although it would of been better had it worked on day 32.

Band of brothers thank you your advice was spot on and conversed in a none patronising way. 

For other readers I put £5 top up only on the payg card and sent 1 text the day of top up.

Not the daily usage needed as the first respondant to my question suggested. ill informed or maybe shares in the company. 

Thank you Vodafone and Goodbye  STAY SAFE PEOPLE. 🇬🇧