main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Unlocking

Phone wont unblock

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I lost my phone on 3 network and had it blocked. Then I found it and 3 unblocked it. Now its saying no vice allowes and wont connect to any provider only Vodafone. Can someone help please.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Hi @MattCann 

You are going to need to go back to your network 3, about this and ask them to investigate, 3 would have IMEI blocked the phone against your 3 SIM and would have been responsible for removing the blacklisting.

If you had an account with Vodafone to verify and Vodafone had IMEI blocked the phone, Vodafone would then be in a position to help.

View solution in original position

View more options
1 REPLY 1
17: Community Champion

Hi @MattCann 

You are going to need to go back to your network 3, about this and ask them to investigate, 3 would have IMEI blocked the phone against your 3 SIM and would have been responsible for removing the blacklisting.

If you had an account with Vodafone to verify and Vodafone had IMEI blocked the phone, Vodafone would then be in a position to help.

View solution in original position

View more options