Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking iPhone 11 Pro Max

Buztafen
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I need to unlock my iPhone (11 Pro Max) for use with another network. I've owned and used the phone on Vodafones network for over 30 days (Pay as you go) as stipulated, however when i requested an unlock, I received an email from Vodafone saying the request was unable to go through as i had not used the phone on Vodafones network for more than 30 days...(i have!)

I've tried getting in touch with someone from Vodafone but I get cut off and no one is available to talk to to help. Customer service is non-existent at the moment...

Can someone tell me the precise criteria for this 30 days of use as I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with this simple request (for most mobile networks) that appears to be impossible Vodafone to sort out!

Many thanks for any help!

Chris.

1 REPLY 1

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Buztafen, as well as containing a Vodafone SIM, there has to be regular usage on the device over the 30 days. This allows your phone to regularly sync to our network and prove your ownership.

If there is regular usage, pop us a message through one of our social channels and we'll be happy to take a closer look into this for you 🕵