main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

iOS

Apple watch - network connection

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Although I pay £7 pm for a data plan. I am not getting a network connection. Anyone else?

Waiting for a call back from first line Tech support but this ha snot happened as promised

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Unfortunately there are existing posts from people experiencing similar issues to yours @Prit 

If you perform a forum search you'll see similar threads and maybe some workarounds within that may help your situation.

I hope your helped by the support department.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 20 5G - SM9860 Snapdragon.

Samsung One Ui 2.5  / Android 10.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi - I had this problem both when I first got the watch, and when I upgrading my SIM only deal (with no change to my Apple Watch plan).

Both times it required someone from tech to do something on my account. Please be warned that they may suggest that you delete all network settings. This will not fix the issue, and has nothing to do with the connection between the watch and phone (which is over bluetooth). It does, however, delete all your saved wifi passwords so you would have to enter all of these manually again.

I did feed this back the first time they suggested this to me, but they recommended it again the second time I had this problem and I refused to do it. They then fixed whatever the problem was at their end.

Regards,

Mike

View more options