Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple watch - network connection

Prit
2: Seeker

Although I pay £7 pm for a data plan. I am not getting a network connection. Anyone else?

Waiting for a call back from first line Tech support but this ha snot happened as promised

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Unfortunately there are existing posts from people experiencing similar issues to yours @Prit 

If you perform a forum search you'll see similar threads and maybe some workarounds within that may help your situation.

I hope your helped by the support department.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Mwhm

Hi - I had this problem both when I first got the watch, and when I upgrading my SIM only deal (with no change to my Apple Watch plan).

Both times it required someone from tech to do something on my account. Please be warned that they may suggest that you delete all network settings. This will not fix the issue, and has nothing to do with the connection between the watch and phone (which is over bluetooth). It does, however, delete all your saved wifi passwords so you would have to enter all of these manually again.

I did feed this back the first time they suggested this to me, but they recommended it again the second time I had this problem and I refused to do it. They then fixed whatever the problem was at their end.

Regards,

Mike