Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Esim on iphone

nifo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Received my Barcode, but when I try to download the Data plan onto my iphone 11 Pro Max , I keep getting an error message stating "Unable to Complete Data Plan exchange, your data plan could not be set up. try again later".

Anyone know what the definition of Later is for Vodaphone? sadly no bits at vodaphone could help me on this...

Anyone else had a similar issue and resolved it please?

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

MarkD

Hi @nifo, our Social Media team would love to take a look at this error and help you get up and running with your eSIM. You can find how to contact our team using Facebook or Twitter here

I do not use either these platforms...  what is wrong with a phone call to sort this out... I will be looking for a full refund as this does not work and no one at Vodaphone seems to want to help...  as usual

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nifo We're unable to discuss your account information over the forum to keep your information safe. If you'd prefer to call one of the team, you can contact them by dialling 191 from a Vodafone phone or 08080 408 408 from another phone (standard call charges apply). 

I tried for five hours yesterday.. no one could help... so I cancelled the esim and was refunded... eventually...

dreadful

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@nifo I'm really sorry to hear that this didn't work out, we would've liked to get this resolved for you and have you onboard! If there is anything we can help with the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.