Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Visual Voicemail Update?

Mobilemandan
4: Newbie

Anyone heard any news on visual voicemail rollout as I know its been mentioned for a while and there is even instructions on setup online

62 REPLIES 62

I've been with Vodafone for over a year and I finally managed to get VV a couple of weeks back. I sent that STATE message and got a reply within the minute that the service had been enabled. I guess you should call 191?

garetc
12: Established

I've had it activated on one line but not the other.

It's just taking Vodafone some time to work through the lines?

Tried 191/Chat, all they did was read me what was on the support page, and did nothing to actually help get this enabled.

garetc

Customer Support cannot speed up the process.

You’ll need to wait for the SMS.

Have text the STATE message a few times now as per the VF Visual Voicemail page, and I get nothing....

Is anyone else actually getting a reply?

Steve

Nope

Stubbo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Kraven @steveb23 @garetc and @u2santi 

Great to hear you're looking to take advantage of Vodafone's Visual Voicemail! Just to check, what phone make/models do you have? Just as not all devices are Visual Voicemail compatible yet. 

Iphone 11 Max Pro, but the problem isn't the device, the issue is that calling 12151 gives message "you do not have access to this service", hence the accounts are not yet enabled for Visual Voicemail.

iPhone 12 Pro.

Have text the number with STATE. Nothing happens.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Kraven, Visual Voicemail became available for compatible devices on the 31st of October. If you're having issues getting this set up, please drop our Social Media team here and we can run through some diagnostics with you.